Sunday, April, 29, 2012
9am to 3pm
6445 W. 27th Place, Berwyn 60402
– Many dealers featuring antiques and collectibles
– Traditional raffle with a variety of gift baskets – $1 per ticket or $5 for 6
– Progressive raffle for an iPad3 (you could win an iPad3 for less than $5) – See details below!
– Bake Sale and Hot dogs, chips, and soda will also be available until supplies run out
– BHS booth with Berwyn merchandise, Berwyn postcards, custom jewelry and more
Did you know that the Annual Antiques and Collectable Show is one of two major annual fundraisers for the BHS? It’s a lot of fun, and when you attend, not only do you have the chance to see and buy some neat vintage and antique items, you also help the BHS raise money.
Small admission fee of $3.00 which will be used to help pay the mortgage for the new building and permanent headquarters of the BHS. as well as the many necessary expenditures that accompany new homeownership.
If you’re not fan of antiques, still stop by and say hello, you’ll be helping the BHS by supporting a worthy cause!
Details about the iPad3 Raffle:
The BHS is holding a progressive raffle for an iPad3!
There will only be 500 tickets sold. Each ticket will have a number ranging
from 1-500, multiply the number with 1 Penny and you have your ticket price.
You will pick an envelope randomly, open your envelope and find out your ticket
price! Ticket #001 will be $.01…Ticket #500 will be $5.
Proceeds will benefit the Berwyn Historical Society.
iPad3 Drawing to be held after ALL tickets are sold.